ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
IGN ThunderCaster

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
Event-Line Proposition: Back From The Dead

This might sound a bit crazy and unreasonable but, what if an event line was made which would follow such steps:

-A major problem would cause an unbalanced unseen before between the Astral, Death and Life Planes. As people start seeing visions within their dreams about something dark and dangerous awaiting for them, as if warning them.
-After such, Souls that were deceased long ago are resurrected by mystery into the mortal world into the form of specters and not physical bodies. I thought about this so that players who had PKed chars get the possibility to play them once again during an event instead of LTs or ETs roleplaying out the souls. This would give players a chance to recall some good old memories and enjoy it for a while before continuing with the event line. I personally think that this might bring back some old players and give the community fun and enjoyment roleplaying as their deceased characters with their still alive families, friends, and even enemies perhaps.
-The souls and the people of Enarion then start working together towards achieving balance yet again

**The cause of the problem and what players have to do to solve it is up to Staff, this idea revolves around the resurrection of PKed souls for the while of an event-line.

Reaction score
Hmm this is in the same Vein of total resets. If death isn't a threat and doesn't matter, then why would life as players unironically pull Suicide attacks at every event and issue. As well as age, meta gaming old rulers, just total chaos.

Alphawolf307

Reaction score
Username
DeeHax
Character Name
Xavier Lightfoot
Discord
DeeHax#8015
Hmm this is in the same Vein of total resets. If death isn't a threat and doesn't matter, then why would life as players unironically pull Suicide attacks at every event and issue. As well as age, meta gaming old rulers, just total chaos.
On the flip side, what if your character died in a stupid way and you couldn’t do anything about it?

Reaction score
On the flip side, what if your character died in a stupid way and you couldn’t do anything about it?
Its very hard to have a force PK put on a player. even if you do die revival rules are extremely lax. Also thats currently a server issue when it comes to auto aging being an option and practically everyone having practical immortality till staff tell em to die of old age.

Alphawolf307

Reaction score
Username
DeeHax
Character Name
Xavier Lightfoot
Discord
DeeHax#8015
Its very hard to have a force PK put on a player. even if you do die revival rules are extremely lax. Also thats currently a server issue when it comes to auto aging being an option and practically everyone having practical immortality till staff tell em to die of old age.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs
Can I have a Velnari commission?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofspadez142