[!] MISSING BROTHERS [!]

Nugles

Reaction score
Once again, missing posters were spread across Zhularion, written hastily and with a great deal of desperation.

MISSING

Dwain and Dalorgrun Bloodaxe/Riddlesto/Firecrow

1660499432805.png
1660499454680.png

Last seen in Ordhiem

Please write to Akhag Flatsunder with information.

I miss my father and my uncle.
Please write. I know someone knows something.

_Cactus_

Reaction score
She looked upon the notice. Holding one in hand as she sighed.. "Poor Akhag.." She mumbled.. shoving the poster in her pocket for later reference. "I should reach out to him in these trying times.." She then walked off, heading in the direction of the Grimmwald herald.

Jallentime

Reaction score
Username
Jallentime
Character Name
Desidae The Drider
Discord
JallenKeyLime#9017
"Grief is going to drive this poor fellow insane." Says a certain spider, nailing the poster to the wall inside the Web & Whiskey Inn. She pauses, her eight eyes looking around to the empty tables and tipped over tankards after a long night, she mutters to herself, "I threw you a bone, Magne. Chase it."

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
The Daegwyn stood, silent at the foot of an empty crib... a crumpled up letter in hand, his features turned to no less but a focused scowl.
"I have made a... mistake, perhaps it's time I pay Akhag a visit.."
Muttered he, folding the letter away.. then placing it into his breast pocket, he'd little time to spare anyway! who's to say he'd ever make it to the.. unorthodox dwarf?

Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
Cain / Tarquin / Lucrezia
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
The Apostle sat within a turret of the Albanian Monastery, her son within her hold. The missive was tucked within her hand, as she spoke to none other than the small bundle in her arms.
"If i knew less- I would say the old magical hag killed them with her foolishness."
Her pale hand pushed the parchment within a random nook on the shelf, to be crumpled and forgotten.

"Yet, Valente- If I knew enough, I'd say that King has something more planned. Perhaps I should not have left and cut the ropes so eagerly."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzCaramelPig