Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_light11

Reaction score
MC Username: Moon_light11

DiscordTag: Moon_light11

Timezone: Australia NSW Sydney

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? 2

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? yes I am.

What is something you're passionate about on the server? I want to join the team in order to continue writing lore. I am currently helping Karim write necromancy and I have helped work on other projects for the LT whilst not being on the team in the past. I used to talk crudely about the lore-team under the reign of a specific administrator and certain lore members, however, the team has began to repair and I would like to help with the process of patching lore.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? That a lot of people like me I'm very helpful and I don't mean to hurt anyone.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? Yes in Mine Hut i was all of the jobs which was very hard.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
I have never seen you before..
Don't have an opinion yet.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
First off, you wrote a moderator application, not a lore one, you can find the lore application here. And also
"I used to talk crudely about the lore-team under the reign of a specific administrator and certain lore members, however, the team has began to repair and I would like to help with the process of patching lore." That's copied straight from @Dog 's lore app... -1.
You shamelessly stole that from @Dog and used it in your own application.
I don't like thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

People not liking my bows even though their biggest contribution is their corner-sitting RP resume. :shades:
Don't flirt with Avi daughter
I made collectables for the World Event. :)
Always make time for new players. You never know when that little thing they need to tell you may lead to their next big adventure!
I know that I know nothing whilst everyone else knows nothing
quick let me think of something random and vague so i sound wise and awesome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightcloud