Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Moon_light11

Discord dont have it

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Friends

Character Name: Moon

Character Race: Half-elf (Human/Elf)

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 23

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/18724661/i-add-more-onto-it/

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
An Elf-human-moon worrier with a keen sense of smell, and has a natural connection to animals, a little psychotic but friendly none the least. A Gray and White dress with no sleevs but has gloves that are black. Blue hair and Blue eyes.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Human Elf And Dwarf.

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
Ether walks out the door and immediately smells the spices that he has and come to recognize as home, but there's another smell, faint and yet so familiar. She follows the trail thinking if this truly is a good idea. She concludes she'll be cautious, and as she get's closer, she gets more exited as she starts to recognize the smell as her favorite treat. Its a roll of spicy salmon sushi, with avocado and cream cheese, though didn't have the money for it, so as a knee-jerk reaction she started to Bargen. Ethers first offer was a free inspection on any unidentified artifact she may have come into contact with, and that seemed to work; with her freshly made sushi, she made her way to the wonderful forest.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
On her way to the forest, Moon smelt blood and immediately went to investigate. It was an overturned wagon with a trail of blood leading away from the road. Something told her this wasn't an ordinary situation, as there were several blood spatter, all in different directions and all just as fresh. She figured it had to be a group of people with an unclear motive, and decided it isn't something she's capable of deciphering, so reported it immediately.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Metagaming Is Using External Sources For Internal Purposes

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming Is forcing outcomes you wish to happen onto other players without there consent

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? No

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606

Unfortunately, your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at TrioDragon#7606, and I will assist you. The reasons you were denied are listed below.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • Firstly, your character name doesn't quite fit within the theme of the server.​
  • Secondly, your current skin does not fit within the theme of the server.​
  • Thirdly, both your scenario responses are copied from another application.​
  • Finally your meta and power gaming definitions are copied from another application.​
  • Overall, there seems to be a lack of effort put into this application so I ask that next time you apply, you take all these things into consideration.​

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is TrioDragon#7606 so I can help you join us on FantasyRoleplay. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

People not liking my bows even though their biggest contribution is their corner-sitting RP resume. :shades:
Don't flirt with Avi daughter
I made collectables for the World Event. :)
Always make time for new players. You never know when that little thing they need to tell you may lead to their next big adventure!
I know that I know nothing whilst everyone else knows nothing
quick let me think of something random and vague so i sound wise and awesome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesTlycan007