Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Moon_light11

Discord dont have it

How did you find out about FantasyRP? PlanetMinecraft

Character Name: Moon

Character Race: Human

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 23

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin-editor/

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Moon is a 5'1tall and a Human, with a curvy body. Her hair would be blonde. Her skin would be a little bit more tan than just white. She also has golden eyes. She generally acts calmly and civil but can get her emotions to a higher level, causing her to act out of character for her.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Human Elf And Dwarf.

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
As she enters the town she'd look around and find a vendor. As she looked at what was being sold she found a beautiful neckless and got overly excited. She'd go up to the person selling the item and ask:
"H-Hai <sir/ma'am/mix> what would that neckless cost?"
as she gets her answer she'd look through her money pouch and give the sales person the amount of money that was needed for her to buy this beautiful neckless, which is now around her neck.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
As Moon travels on the path she'd look at the overturned wagon. She'd step off the <wagon/horse> and look inside the wagon looking for any people. While looking, she found a blood trail going off the road, and as she looked in the distance she'd think of what could've happened and came to the conclusion that there was a third party, and decided that if she wanted to search further, Moon could be in danger, and decides to get help from the closest settlement.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Metagaming is when you use information that you the player know, in a situation where your character would not be able to know that information (say that your ICly partner is cheating, but you know that OOCly, and your character breaks up with them because of cheating, even though your character shouldn't be able to know that)

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming is when you give the other player no time to type/react, to either defend themselves, or attack back (this also violates the rules of general combat, which is turn based combat)

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? No

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
❥ Fifi ✧#8970

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Aeolus
Discord
❥ Fifi ✧#8970

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me on Discord at Nyomi#8970. If you run across any issues in-game where the Application Team is unable to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please run the command /tutorial requesthelp and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Below are Nation Discords that you may join, and their corresponding main races:
The Aellen Kingdom / Elf
Promdor / Human
Hazduun Hall / Dwarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

People not liking my bows even though their biggest contribution is their corner-sitting RP resume. :shades:
Don't flirt with Avi daughter
I made collectables for the World Event. :)
Always make time for new players. You never know when that little thing they need to tell you may lead to their next big adventure!
I know that I know nothing whilst everyone else knows nothing
quick let me think of something random and vague so i sound wise and awesome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightcloud