Niika's Feedback Post

Niika

Reaction score
IGN JennyCamp4163

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
I was thinking of adding another species to the continent. The Felina. they're basically humans but with cat-like ears. They live in the The Kingdom of Felden in a jungle. They are relatively passive towards all other species, except for one. Niika (me) she doesn't like the other species for one reason and one reason only, she is a loner and doesn't like to be bothered.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
We aren't adding cat girls into the game.

Reaction score
IGN JennyCamp4163

I was thinking of adding another species to the continent. The Felina. they're basically humans but with cat-like ears. They live in the The Kingdom of Felden in a jungle. They are relatively passive towards all other species, except for one. Niika (me) she doesn't like the other species for one reason and one reason only, she is a loner and doesn't like to be bothered.
I don't think a species revolving around the likes of a single-player would do well on the server meant for everyone lol.

Ttsim

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
Ask thyself a question; is a mortal a cat person simply by putting ears upon them? I do not see any mention of TAILS FOR THE CAT PEOPLE!?

- In Regards, An Intellectual.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
While you might think this is what you want, I can assure you that you are mistaken. The.. Abomination you speak of, cat ear girls/boys are a heresy that cannot and will not be tolerated. If it was created I would have no other choice than to take up arms. Combat would be automatically initiated upon each interaction so that these disgusting creatures could be taught the error of their existence. There would be nowhere in Enarion or beyond they could escape the glory of my crusade. Your villages will burn, your people will scream. I WILL SPAY!! AND I WILL NEUTER UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!!!! This is my promise. My oath.

naflaa

Reaction score
Username
naflaa
Character Name
Elasha
Discord
naflaa#113
IGN JennyCamp4163

+1

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Props to @Twodiks for his keen dedication to RP. Always good to reflect and see how much a character has effected the rp-dynamics of the server for a long period of time.
the post below this deserves to be burned
executive order #2, only @retro can have access to my will. and yes, i've already written the lore, don't think otherwise!! <3
Props to @Hugh for his keen dedication to RP. Always good to reflect and see how much a character has effected the rp-dynamics of the server for a long period of time.
I plan to host another chess tourney in 2 wells. Message me on Callum#9575. 50gold prize

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blayckk