Guild THE ENARION CHESS COMMITTEE

Callum

VIP
Reaction score
THE ENARION CHESS COMMITTEE
Issued the 17th of the Earthshine - 41A.C.
1618448931608.png

In but a few decades Enarion has seen wars and battles of plenty. There have been tournaments, testing feats of strength and agility - tales of chivalrous swordsmen and cavalry. It seems as though a singular skill has been left untested, unrepresented. That is the skill of strategy, quick thinking and problem solving. Such a skill can be tested in a game, simple yet effective - Chess. Arve de Retford in the late Kingdom of Rheynland hosted the first chess tournament in the Grand city of Tor Ascara, and in his honour another one is to be held within his homeland of Calendale where all are welcome to attend and play.

Along with this we announce the founding of the Enarion Chess Committee, a group dedicated to spreading the joy and beauty of a chess game through the hosting of high reward tournaments and a rating system!

THE FIRST ENARION TOURNEMENT
42AC (OOC: 19th to the 24th April)

The year long tourney to determine who will be the First Enarion Champion and will provide people with their rating depending on their level of play. Competitors will play each other twice, once with the white pieces and once with the black depending on how many people enter. The prize pool stands at FIFTY golden pieces for the top three along with the title for the Winner of the event.

The Elves of Malstyria are not welcome at the event though their games can happen in private with a judge present.

[OOC: To join the tourney just join this discord link or ask me for an invite https://discord.gg/GYxdfBhb. I really want everyone to join no matter how good or bad you think you are at chess. It is all in good fun and you could learn more about the beauty of chess. There will be prizes for non-winners depending on how you play your game or improve over the course of the tourney. I will be providing comments on the games and try to help you learn how to play :D. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!]

Last edited:

JazzThePagan

Reaction score
Username
Occuluss_Echo
Character Name
Koga Burz
Discord
JazzThePagan#5134
"What the fuck, why do we have a chess club now."-Koga

GrayDucky

Reaction score
Jimothy smiled widely, excited to here a chance for him to win more gold in another chess tournament

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Jimothy smiled widely, excited to here a chance for him to win more gold in another chess tournament
Destiny Orel chants along with his fellow Officer after a night of drinking.

"TEAM OREL! TEAM OREL! TEAM OREL!"

guapstar

VIP
Reaction score
Ishmael would stroke his beard, filling with anticipation to show his wit at the chess tournament.

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
am i going to become a chess master in 4 days? probably. maybe. no, unfortunately not

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

To what do you pay total and unequivocal dedication to?
Still wating for my Moth people to be reviewed :')
from your wounds the fester pours
I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syakirfuty