THE NEWLY ELECTED KING OF ORDHEIM

Throne of Ordheim

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Ordheim.png
Dewizim of Ordheim,
The recent months have seemed bloody and bleak; Thorsten was slain in a fearless advance against the Westholm Umri along with some of our brightest and best. We have chosen not to mourn, concluding that we must take action first and install a leadership that can lead us through this challenging period.
We have deliberated in our bronze halls, seeking to find the most suitable successor for the throne. It can now be announced that after a month of voting, a new King has been elected:
BALDUR BALZAR,
King of Ordheim,
Lord of the Halls of Bronze,
Father of the Karakaz Ordheim.
You have chosen a dewi of pious stock; may his reign be long and glorious, and may Ordheim endure an epoch of glory under his lordship.
Commiserations to Christ Punchsteel, who ran an excellent campaign but unfortunately fell just short of the mark - he still has much to contribute to this Kingdom!
Glory to Ordheim!
Glory to Baldur!
It is with this notice that I, Rogrim Halfhand, depart Ordheim for the foreseeable future. It is with great sadness and reluctance that I do so, but I will return! But I must go in quest for repentance from our pantheon for my misdeeds over the recent years.