Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal of Apollyon
Discord
Snavier#4444
The hooded figure stared at the announcement of the Wolf walkers purge, he shook his head in disgust before saying slowly, "Enarion is doomed, so the God's will punish the brats of the island straight to hell, how the Great One will love this. ."
The hooded figure gave a low, raspy chuckle before wheezing, his laughs turned to coughing as he walked away.

Kokushibo

Reaction score
Alvyn reset in the forest close to the ruins of the old Lothelia, looking through the the posters he collected when passing nearby nations, taking time to read them as to pass time before he needed to grab his longbow again. He notices the missive and reads it. Yawning slightly after reading the whole thing. He pondered for the moment and spoke quietly to himself

"One genocide after the other. I may look into this. Won't hurt to investigate..."

He folds the missive away and puts it behind his cloak shortly after, keeping this sudden hate for Wolfwalkers in mind, looking forward to finding out more about this conflict.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

How do I mute _Tepes
how do i report mages for racism
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now wish right now
Aw man, too much god dawn peppah.
where is the player review thread? :/ why are we being excluded????!?
_Tepes wrote on Rumpo's profile.
post when
Actively terrified for tomorrow’s slaughter 🦧 chimp together chimp strong
Fee fi fo fum, time to write lore for vampires that aint dum 🧛‍♂️

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asrunder