Reaction score
Username
Rumpo
Character Name
Rumpo
Discord
Rumpo#1929

WELCOME TO ZHUL

As players have experienced within the event today, the portal to Zhul has opened - you can enter and leave Zhul at any time by using the portal at the base of the Azure Keep. Obviously, this new area for players to explore has meant that a lot of questions have been asked; I will answer some of the common ones and explain the process of this event.

Is this an event line?
Yes, the Zhul Exploration is intended to be a large-scale event-line that will last for some time as players discover the continent over time as they complete story-driving events or interact with the new world they find themselves in.

Will the borders drop?
The borders will not drop - the event will be explored a section at a time as new areas will slowly be uncovered. The map will not be free-roam explorable (i.e you can run anywhere on the map) at any point during this event line

How Often will the events be?
Events and roleplay should be happening during the day, most days. This can be events from hunting, foraging, inspection etc. There are roles created in the Zhul discord where you can react to receive pings for the different types of events.

Story-driving major events will receive @everyones or @heres within that discord and will be less frequent and planned in advance.

Can I play as a Vel’Nari?
No, Vel’Nari are event creatures for the event as of right now.

Is there anything to do other than events?
You can explore the area around, there are inspect blocks located around each explorable zone en masse - in the starting zone (around the temple) there are around 20. As well as this, you can always roleplay with others (or Vel’Nari in the camp) as a camp has been set up with a tent for each nation.

Is conflict allowed in Zhul?
Banditry is not allowed in Zhul. However roleplay conflict between players/event characters stemming from the event is permitted.

As a concluding note, the idea of this event is something that has been planned for a long time and is relatively ambitious - you can pretty much have the ability to do anything here. It is a new land, new people, new creatures, new climates etc. That being said, this will require a lot of work from us to provide consistent content for people throughout this entire event line - so please bear with us if something is taking longer than you’d hope.

We will be doing most communication in regards to the event line in this discord.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
MAGIC PLUG PLUS NEW CONTINENT

my GOD

AnagramMewon

Application
Reaction score
Username
AnagramBowie
Character Name
Felicia Grima
Discord
Kazoooo#6312
Honestly, this entire Summer stuff has been an absolute blast. Credit to the staff and everyone involved for how amazing everything has been! Can't wait to see what's going to happen next :D

Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Amelia Smith-Alsace | Generic Guard Aerion Yvrel | Man-at-Arms Clarence
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
The real question is, can you create a fort region in Zhul

IndeanaJones

Owner
Reaction score
Username
IndeanaJones
Character Name
Basilius Buckley
Discord
@Inde#0066
+ Updated to clarify conflict RP in Zhul

Is conflict allowed in Zhul?
Banditry is not allowed in Zhul. However roleplay conflict between players/event characters stemming from the event is permitted.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

To what do you pay total and unequivocal dedication to?
Still wating for my Moth people to be reviewed :')
from your wounds the fester pours
I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syakirfuty