*What is Rock Candy?*

RabbitRulez

Application
Reaction score
*After succumbing to his lack of the subject Timon Urswick posted a missive around all the nations and settlements in Enarion-Zhul with the statement of the following .....*
1638070444202.png

"What is Rock Candy? I hear everyone talk about it but at the same time not know how to describe it. If someone can write me a letter explaining what Rock Candy is, and how do I make it...is it even actual food or was this just a cruel prank someone put on me.? Send the letter to Promdor please and thank you" *A smiley face would be drawn on the missive wearing a straw hat*

slime

VIP
Reaction score
Username
slime, cthulhuswife
Liosa saw the missive while passing, and immediately her face screwed into cringe at the childhood memories that flooded back; most vividly, her uncle feeding her a rock at the ripe age of 13. Her tongue poked at the gap in her smile, bottom-left, same place as always. She swiftly screwed up the missive, tossing it with the pig fodder. Never again would she trust that evil, sweet-tasting trap. Witchery.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
The Ranger would rip the missive of the noticeboard. "He doesn't farm the crops, that was good but he puts this stupidity on my board." With that he would deeply sigh before burning it in his fire to begin cooking his rabbit stew, with the rabbit he caught that morning.

Below

Builder
Reaction score
Username
_Below
Character Name
Farel Urswick | Reydal Tornan | Mazatl
Farel Urswick while wandering around found the post and smiled widely, as she has a jar of such a sugary treat "I'm so glad I kept that jar of rock candy!"

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377
Aearion felt a small smile come to his face as he noticed the missive.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

People not liking my bows even though their biggest contribution is their corner-sitting RP resume. :shades:
Don't flirt with Avi daughter
I made collectables for the World Event. :)
Always make time for new players. You never know when that little thing they need to tell you may lead to their next big adventure!
I know that I know nothing whilst everyone else knows nothing
quick let me think of something random and vague so i sound wise and awesome

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightcloud